Professional Fit Testing Services is now offering a "Train-the-Trainer" program. Businesses can now have staff trained and qualified to administer your Respirator Protection Program.
The program will cover the following:
- Requirements of OSHA's respirator standard, 29 CFR 1910.134
- Develop and administer an OSHA compliant respiratory protection program for your business.
- Properly train employees how to properly don a respirator to ensure a good seal.
- How to properly fit test an employee using qualitative fit test procedures.
- Access and using the PFTS online medical evaluation portal.
We will guide you through the steps to get your program compliant. PFTS will provide the fit testing materials and all documentation needed to administer an OSHA compliant respiratory protection program in-house.
Call us for more information about administering your own OSHA Respiratory Protection Program: (336) 802-1759