- Our staff will work with you in planning an effective, efficient fit-test clinic at your location.
- Reduce your OSHA Respiratory Compliance Program costs with our proven solutions.
- Eliminate the inconvenience of sending your employees out to urgent care providers and occupational health clinics.
- Professional Fit Testing Services supplies pre-clinic education materials, testing supplies, and fit test certification documentation. We fit test your employees with N-95 / N-100 respirator (TB masks) and half-face / full face respirators as specified by current OSHA-accepted respirator fit test protocols.
Fit testing is provided by technicians trained in OSHA fit testing protocols. We fit test your employees in your choice of respirator, no matter what brand or type.
- Flexible scheduling accommodates multiple shifts and departments.
- Our mask fit testing clinics are performed by our qualified fit test staff. The required OSHA medical questionnaires are evaluated by our registered nurses prior to testing.
- Confidentiality of protected employee medical information is ensured.
- We include PAPR Air-Mate™ education for your staff that are unable to wear a respirator so that appropriate accommodations can be made for these individuals.
OSHA requires any facility that uses respirators to maintain written procedures, specific to each workplace, documenting respirator use practices.
- We'll guide you through the written documentation necessary for compliance with OSHA fit testing protocol and offer written respiratory protection plans customized to meet the specifications of your facility.
- Our services include both a hard and electronic copy of the fit test records at the end of your clinic.
- Pre and post-clinic support are critical to the success of your program. Professional Fit Testing Services will customize a plan for on-going testing of your new hires as well as annual re-testing clinics to keep your company in compliance with OSHA requirements.
OSHA requires annual fit testing of employees required to wear a respirator while on the job for protection from occupational diseases caused by breathing air contaminated with harmful dusts, fogs, fumes, mists, gases, smokes, sprays or vapors