Respirator Fit Testing Services
Professional Fit Testing Services is here to help you with all your respiratory mask fit test needs. Our full complement of respirator fit testing services includes:
- Cost-effective and highly efficient fit test clinics run at your location by our trained staff. There’s no longer a need to send your employees to costly urgent care providers or occupational health clinics; just choose the date and time and we’ll come to you!
- A full range of OSHA Respiratory Compliance Program solutions designed to cut costs and improve safety.
- Complete Professional Fit Testing Services supplies, including pre-clinic education materials, testing supplies, and fit test certification documentation. We fit test your employees with N-95/N-100 respirator (TB masks), half-face/full-face respirators, and do disposable dust mask fit tests as specified by current OSHA-accepted respirator fit test protocols.
- Your choice of respirator products—any brand, any type. All dusk mask fit tests, half mask respirator fit tests, and other respirator testing, regardless of product preference, are provided by technicians trained in OSHA fit testing protocols.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate multiple shifts and departments.
- Full HIPPA compliance; confidentiality of protected employee medical information is ensured.
- Appropriate accommodations, including PAPR Air-Mate™ education, for your staff that are unable to wear a respirator.
If you have any additional questions about our services, consult our respirator FAQ page or give us a call.
OSHA requires any facility that uses respirators to maintain written procedures, specific to each workplace, documenting respirator use practices.
- We'll guide you through the written documentation necessary for compliance with OSHA fit testing protocol and offer written respiratory protection plans customized to meet the specifications of your facility.
- Our services include both a hard and electronic copy of the fit test records at the end of your clinic.
- Pre and post-clinic support are critical to the success of your program. Professional Fit Testing Services will customize a plan for on-going testing of your new hires as well as annual re-testing clinics to keep your company in compliance with OSHA requirements.
OSHA requires annual fit testing of employees required to wear a respirator while on the job for protection from occupational diseases caused by breathing air contaminated with harmful dusts, fogs, fumes, mists, gases, smokes, sprays or vapors