The course takes about four hours and will cover the following:
- Requirements of OSHA's respirator standard, 29 CFR 1910.134
- Develop and administer an OSHA compliant respiratory protection program for your business.
- Properly train employees how to properly don a respirator to ensure a good seal.
- How to properly fit test an employee using qualitative fit test procedures.
- Access and using the PFTS online medical evaluation portal.
We will guide you through the steps to get your program compliant. PFTS will provide the fit testing materials and all documentation needed to administer an OSHA compliant respiratory protection program in-house.
Call us to schedule a visit to our home office at:
941 Randolph Street Thomasville, NC 27360
We can also combine this service with a fit test clinic. We will come to your location and conduct a fit test clinic using your new designated Respiratory Protection Program Administrator to help complete the clinic. When we leave the new admin will be able to maintain your program when new hires or changes to the program are required.